- This event has passed.
July 6, 2019 @ 11:00 am - 1:00 pm$30
World Health organisation (WHO) recent studies show that by 2020 every 20 seconds someone will die from suicide.
The sunshine coast has the highest rate of suicide per capita in Australia and its time to make real changes to support our community in mental health.
Mindfulness has many benefits including reducing feelings of anxiety and depression.
This workshop includes the following;
- Learn how to begin establishing a regular meditation practice for stress reduction.
- Learn to understand the nature of thought, the foundations of mindfulness and how meditation and yoga supports our nervous system, immune system and hormones.
- Mindful eating and how this helps our digestion. Daily practices to manifest feelings of abundance, well being and to strengthen your positive narrative/self talk/inner qualities.
- The workshop includes short meditation practices, yoga nidra and gentle movement.
- Learn to empower your life with this practice and find neutrality over how you respond to life’s highs and lows.
- The pillars of mindfulness and the art of journaling.
About the teacher; Rachel is a professional mindfulness coach and founder of PINK Hearts Mindfulness Coaching and Yoga. She teaches mindfulness in high schools and runs private mentoring programmes for mindfulness based stress reduction for adults. She is widely studied in mindfulness, yoga and in toxin free living.
Rachel takes an integrative approach to well being, is a kahuna body worker, reiki practitioner, aroma therapist and recently has begun using emotional coding practices.
Rachel will be integrating her life experiences into these workshops and looks forward to sharing her approach to total well being with you.
PINK stands for Practice Intention Notice with Kindness and is dedicated to support our community to better quality life through self awareness and self care practices.