General Terms and Conditions
Aloha’s General Terms and Conditions:
- Damaged, lost or stolen property
- Aloha Active is not responsible for any of your personal property that is damaged, lost or stolen while in or around the studio. You are solely responsible for any damage or loss to your personal property.
- You are solely responsible for any damage or loss that you may cause to Aloha Active members, property or equipment if such damage is caused by a wilful act and/or negligence.
- Personal items are not to be taken into the studio so please use the lockers provided.
- Assumption of risk of injury and waiver of claims
- You assume all risk of injury and waive all rights to pursue money damages or any other relief as a result of any injury occurring at or near Aloha Active.
- In the event that you are injured while on Aloha Active property you will not hold the studio owner and/or instructors liable. The studio owner and/instructors are free from all claims of any sort of damages.
- Illness and disclosure of your physical condition
- You assume all responsibility for your physical health.
- You agree to disclose to Aloha Active all relevant personal health information prior to class, including your personal concerns or advice from you medical or health practitioners.
- You further warrant that you will not attend Aloha Active whilst you are suffering from any infections or contagious illness, disease or other ailment that could harm or be a risk to other members and instructors.
- Minimum age
- Generally, all members must be a minimum of 10 years of age to practice in the studio. All minors under the age of 14 must have a parent or guardian practice and be personally responsible while in class.
- Privacy statement
- Aloha Active will protect all personal and private information.
- All personal information will only be used to manage or communicate with members.
- Please keep contact details up to date, including name, email and phone number.
- Studio filming and photography
- Occasionally we will film videos or photos in class for internal and external marketing purposes.
- Unless you otherwise inform the cameraman/videographer or Aloha team member on the day of shooting that you do not want to be filmed, you consent to the use of your images being used for marketing purposes.
- Studio closures
- Aloha Active reserves the right to shut on public holidays. The studio is always closed on Christmas Day and may at other times of the year close during public holidays.
- Aloha Active reserves the right to take up to 5 maintenance/studio upgrade days a year.
- Price changes
- We reserve the right to increase membership prices.
- We will give you a minimum of 7-days notice for any increase in membership prices, including Ezidebit payments and class passes.
- The studio must at all times adhere to directives from the Qld government. This can include mandates to reduced class numbers, temporary studio closures and wearing masks.
- Government mandates can come on very short notice so we will communicate with members via electronic newsletter and social media.
- If the studio is required to reduce class numbers due to social distancing regulations, then the last members to book into class will be removed, and notified accordingly.
- If the studio is required to close for more than 5 consecutive days then Ezidebit membership payments will be put on hold until the studio reopens.
- We require all members to check in/out on the Queensland contact tracing app at reception.
- We require members to wear masks if mandated by government.
- Terms & conditions
- We reserve the right to update the general, class pass and Ezidebit terms and conditions at any time.
Ezidebit Terms and Conditions
Our Ezibedit payment is designed to make paying for your practice, easy, affordable and without a ‘lock-in’ contract.
Ezidebit process, terms and conditions:
- You will give us your bank or credit card details and we will deduct a regular membership fee
- This membership will automatically continue unless you request otherwise.
- Once membership fee is paid it is non-refundable
- If you would like to cancel or suspend we require a minimum of 14 days notice via email
- The minimum suspension period is for 14 days
- If you request an open ended suspension it will commence the day before your next payment provided you’ve given us enough notice
- To suspend, you must send an email to email@example.com
- If you don’t want to suspend and just want to end the contract – that’s called Termination – you can anytime you like with no penalties
- If your regular payment is not honoured/paid when it is due, that costs Aloha transaction fees. If you are a serial non paying offender, we can charge a fee of $15 for each failed payment – please ensure the correct card / bank account details are provided and there is always sufficient funds in your account
- We reserve the right to update the Ezidebit terms and conditions at any time.
- We will give you a minimum of 7-days notice for any increase in Ezidebit membership price
Class Pass Terms and Conditions
- You can share your pass purchase with a friend or family member by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Each class pass has a limited expiry date. The timeframe for the expiry date depends on the type of pass you purchase (please refer to the price list)
- Expiry date extensions are not permitted
- There are no refunds on class passes
- A class will be deducted from your pass purchase for a no show or late cancellation
- Local passes are for Sunshine Coast residents only (proof of local residency is required)
- Under 18’s pass is for people under 18 years only
- There are no refunds given for anyone purchasing the wrong pass – either a local pass or under 18’s pass. You will be given the option to change your pass to the correct pass and pay the difference