- This event has passed.
Wellness Workshop with Norma Strang
June 10, 2017 @ 11:00 am - 3:00 pm$85
Need a kickstart to get yourself back on track with your nutrition and lifestyle goals?
Join Wellness Coach and creator of Raw Food Byron, Norma Strang, for a day of inspiration, education and fun at Aloha Active Noosa.
You Will Learn
- How to do the Five Tibetan Rites (practised by Tibbetan monks for longevity)
- The importance of healthy eating and a balanced lifestyle
- How to make juice cleanses a part of your lifestyle
- How to incorporate more Raw Living Foods into your diet and why
- How to keep your colon healthy with colonics and coffee enemas
- About the ill effects of EMF’s and how to counteract them
- The importance of decalcifying the Pineal Gland
- What’s going on with Big Pharma and why they don’t want you to be Healthy
- How to avoid burnout & deal with depression
Cost: $85 per person
Norma taught Bikram Yoga for 13 years, opened 4 Yoga centres in Australia and went on to incorporate Raw Food, Cleansing and Fasting as part of her Wellness Programs. Norma is a teacher of Kriya Kundalini Yoga, Surya (Sun) Yoga and Bikram Yoga is a Poundfit Pro. She is a certified Raw Food Chef, is certified in Thought Field Therapy, Clinical Hypnotherapy, Aromatherapy, Lomi Lomi & Swedish Massage. She has been running Wellness Retreats for 7 years and she has an Online Wellness Academy. She also does one on one Personal Detox Retreats and Coaching.
“Norma goes above and beyond as a teacher. She is extremely knowledgeable and true teacher” – Fleur
“You really opened my eyes up to raw food. I think so much more about what and how I am eating” – Catherine
“Loved it! Norma is energetic, inspiring and incredibly informative” – Michelle